Thursday, August 29, 2024

Not nice, not unaware, not concerned

 Bark bark bark 

Don't worry he's nice 

No the kids on the teeter totter are nice 

The dog is aggressive and off leash 

Stare at your cell phone while nice dog isn't nice 

Just watched another dog shit 

While the owner sits at a picnic table 

Staring at his gadget, empty beer can on ground 

I walk over and find the shit

I'll take care of it says loser owner 

He leaves the park and the shit

I photo it for posterity 

The entitled walks his trio of porches

One actually runs amok all about 

I know him their routine 

He throws the fetch ball in my direction so the lab goes running past

It's a leash only park city employee 

It's part and parcel of bad ownership 

All three instances in less than an hour 

It's typical for today and for tomorrow 

Humans don't have a hope 

By the sunday fuck consideration of what a peaceful day should be 






No comments: