Friday, May 31, 2024

Ridicule facade

  

Felony butter thickens as the verdict churns, I cat nap in a cemetery

Away from it  as possible

Cheap flags still adorn lost plots after the bbq tradition digests days later 

Guilty as charged 12 jury say 

Spin that, Republicans

34 felonies not 33, not 6, not One

Would One Felony be less toast for election butter it's so unfair 

Outside the later pub, film continues to coagulate tedium into a product one can snarf at home 

Melodrama with 100 in safety union vests, vans full of lights and cords 

A water truck floods the street

A helper hand sprays with a pumper what that doesn't glisten 

The night always comes, only fake wet 

Barricades and cops let a bus thru 

A camera boom in a lift rusts 

It's easy to mock, mock a million ways over, I know the guy who wrote the book 

Schlock with no twist always comes, yoyo follows string, there's no angle just fake butter flavor to distract us from unpopped GMO

Heavy petting in the netflux neon 

Be a good consumer 

Don't talk in the theater living room we'll create from a filthy street dusted off with overflowing garbage an embellished constant 

Making come go  

day trucks away  


___ 


Deeper inside the come

Motive plays pool, no lifeguard

I'm moss on the wall looking for spray 

Dessicated eyes view a new party of four 

Take the table 

Women half the age of the guys 

Five times as young 

Her midriff compensates for his sausage locker and middle aged mustache 

The other guy I know but we don't make eye contact

It's less withering than I relate 

Blind date or not good luck pal

Time to catch bus I put on my large backpack, my paunch in reverse 

My head newly shaved I chase the youth lingering and ration my change 

Would it sell probably story within story wrapped just so, tattooed peck on cheek 

After a few probably

The table closest a too young woman ties her t shirt in the back to heighten appeal, she wanted no attention, but not to be neglected  



___ 


The kids scream like their skin

Is being flayed, it's a merry go round 

They'll remove it soon 

Upgrades to install a skate park 

That'll allow actual flayed elbows knees and chin chiseling 

5 million in new features 

Well where will the off leash dog shit 

Where the stolen car do donuts at midnight 

These are the things my paunch digests with unfair news  













No comments: