Wednesday, June 5, 2024

How we relate

 

I play fiddle, mere feet away flowers

She arranges largely looking away 

 I steal a glance as they say 

Our reflection gathers as one portrayed 

 I should not let on  our eyes sometimes meet 

We smile red handed I'm near the street 

She's sometimes moves further but facing me better 

The palest of skin    crepe paper    thin 

Mine holding violin under my chin 

I've little business the fancy food pricey 

I'm richly rewarded just melody making 

Entranced without entering seldom speaking 

Every one likes you she said very  kindly 

I'm so out of practice I need reminding 

I'll tune up my act and shower interest 

Younger most certainly that's not my business  

It's not inappropriate to look in her eyes 

Not only thru panes wall sized 

She notices me how can't she

What she hears I'm not sure 

But sees people tip me or smiles mature 

Maybe I'll chance it if not a date

At least more chatting see how we relate 





SE Portland 




No comments: